Thread: From FL to Gik
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2014, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 19
loathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to all
Re: From FL to Gik

Told her to make herself comfortable as I set her luggage down in the bedroom.

She wasted no time to inspect every room of my humble apartment.
I came out and sat at the sofa watching her.

After awhile, she sat beside me, looking satisfied that I indeed stay alone and theres no traces of a significant other.

I just smiled at her and switch on the TV as she rested her head on my lap. We both dozed off shortly after.

When I woke up, it was only 7pm. Napped for about 1hr, N was nowhere in sight.

I got up and look around, there she was in the kitchen. Asked her what she was doing.

She looked up and said: “ You jing jing stay alone na, no food to cook” I laughed and said lets go out buy.

Held her by the hand and we left the house and took a stroll to the near by supermarket.

She busied herself buy some groceries while I was browsing through the magazine section. When we meet up at the cashiers, I jokingly said that she bought enough food to feed a village for a month.

Suggested we buy some food back but she insisted on cooking for me. So I let her be and carried all the heavy bags back while she walked in front hurrying me to be faster as it was getting late.

Once home, she shooed me out of the kitchen and she started cooking.
I took a shower and waiting with much anticipation in the living room.

As the smell of her cooking drifted out into the living room, I couldn’t help but go in the kitchen to take a look.

I was laughing the moment I stepped in. N was topless with only an apron and her shorts on. Since she had closed the door of the kitchen and so it was getting hot and stuffy in there.

She shot me an annoyed look then proceed to set the oven to grill the chicken thighs.

Although it was hot and stuffy in the kitchen, seeing N’s curvy and sweaty topless body with only an apron and shorts on got me turned on.

I took off my shirt, dropped my boxers and moved towards her from behind with an awaken mini me leading the charge.

As she got up to face me from setting the oven, she got a shock that I was so close to her.

She looked down and got even more shock, and asked why was I naked!

I smiled and said I was horny from seeing her like this and moved forward to kiss her. She moved away from the kiss and said “later na, chicken cooking. Burn how?”

Seeing that she set for 25mins, told her have time na and pulled her in closer to hug.

She was both struggling and enjoying at the same time, but finally gave in to my urge, or maybe her urge also.

I turned her around to face the cabinets and gave her nice round butt a slap before pulling down her shorts along with her panties. I hugged her from behind, caressing her boobs with one hand and playing with her clit with the other. Kissing her on the neck and nibbling on her ears. Mini me was at the ready position between her legs, outside her pussy, waiting eagerly to enter her. She was getting wet from my clit stimulation. She stroked on mini me and lined him up to her pussy. I got her signal and pushed mini me in deep and bang her fast, N let out a moan of satisfaction.

I held on to her hips and started thrusting her from behind hard and fast.

She motioned to change position, as she had to tip toe to accommodate our height difference. I turned her around and lifted her up to the counter top and hugged her close. Mini me automatically slipped into her already wet pussy as we continued humping. It was really hot and heavy stuff. This position wasn’t good for me either as I can feel my balls smacking against the counter with each thrust.

I carried her down with mini me still inside of her and guide her down.

She instinctively got down on all fours and I positioned myself behind. She was moaning “its so good teerak, its so good, mmm” as I gave it to her hard and fast.

Very quickly, the urge to cum has arrived, I wanted to last awhile longer but lost control for awhile and cum all into her pussy. As I pulled out of her pussy, some man juice squirted out of her pussy and on to the floor. She turn and slap my arm. Why I cum inside her. She wasn’t on the pills and she is in the danger period of her cycle.

I was abit surprised as I thot she would be prepared considering that she was the one who initiated this.

I assured her that we would head out first thing tomorrow morning to get her pills. She quickly went to the toilet and tired to wash out whatever man juice she could.

She joined me at the kitchen to see a badly burnt chicken in my hands

We ended up laughing about it over some rice and spicy pork and veg.

Nothing happened that night; we just cuddled up and slept.
Wanted to bang her again but she was too exhausted to do anything and slept after washing up.