View Single Post
Old 22-07-2014, 07:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about "Marriage/Divorce" under the SG Law

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99546 View Post
Bros.. As what i know u can use ur CPF to pay her one lump sum of maintenance.. And it will be end of the story of her maintenance. As I what just finish my divorce not long.. I pay ex wife one lump sum from my CPF.. I told the judge that I want retain my flat and I have no $ to pay her for her maintenance. As i giving my child maintenance quite high.. The judge made a decision that pay her one lump sum for her maintenance and her share of the flat.. Can say my lawyer help me alot., if not I will be paying a huge one lump sum from CPF and cash.. But my lawyer charge me quite expensive after the case closed..
That quite unusual, i always thought the cpf money cannot be touched by the kangaroo judges. In my case, thou my cpf was taken away, i still have to top back up the difference to cpf. At that point of time cpf board won't allow me to withdraw my name from house until i pay back what she took from my account...