View Single Post
Old 26-10-2014, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1996 / Power: 13
Hardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant future
Re: My Milfy Lovely Sis-in-Law

I drove over around 815. parked out side their house and waited with my engine on and used phone..

knock knock.

someone knocked on the window of the passenger seat.

audrey: hey, you are early.

she said as she open the door and bend over to talk to me.

audrey: give me 5 minutes to change ok.

she caught me by surprised. I saw her in a loose t-shirt and fbt shorts. as she moved quickly and closed the door, I saw that her breasts were shaking a lot, definitely no bra to support those C cuppers..

when she came back, she's put on a simple dress and wore a cardigan.

Me: wow. you dressed up so nicely for? great world only u know, not mbs. haha

audrey: aiyo, didn't dress up too well. can't just wear tshirt and walk beside you right..

Me: haha. yeah that's true..

she gave me a joking punch and made the sound effect bish!

audrey: by the way.. how are u dear?

wow.. calling me dear in person.. my heart skipped a beat. well, it's confirmed. she will call me dear when she pities me.

me: well.... <long pause> like that lo... (i kinda sounded really sad)

audrey looked at me with so much sympathy.. she leaned in gave me a hug..

in the process, I smelled her hair.. she smells good.. damn.. suddenly, i realised my penis has gone hard...

fuck this is so wrong!

though it was a brief hug, i could feel her breast pinned against me. shoik!

drove to great world, chit chat random stuff.

me: where my bro?

audrey: at work lo.. usually come home quite late. work so hard, dont see money coming in either..

i sensed some grudge there. we both kept quiet. i parked the car, went to the lift. only us and two more ladies. I stood behind her, stared at her perky ass.. damn tempted to rub my cock on hers...

fuck this is wrong!

we decided to grab some dessert at the CD store. ordered cake and drinks. we chat some more..

discussed roughly the preparations..

audrey: thank you for letting us stay overnight.. the kids just love the pool too much la.

me: haha u can thank me by bringing along your bikini..

I blurted out without realising.. quite awkward.. she also didn't know what to reply.. I had to think fast..

me: so i can borrow it to wear la...

she burst out laughing. PHEW salvaged the situation. i went overboard..

audrey: anyway, can't lend it to you either...

me: why leh? my cup size is way bigger than you right...

she laughed out...

audrey: noooo.... the last time i had one was years ago, don't know where is it now.. plus paiseh to wear.. so fat now..

me: hmm true... u wear your cheongsam and swim this year la...

audrey: you ah! (u punched me another time.. )

this was sort of the rapport i had with her..

we chat a bit more.. she began to complain about my brother, could see that she was very frustrated with his ignorance to helping me out..

she went on and on.. can see how cooped up she was stuck at home taking care of kids. she used to work as OL.. total lifestyle change has taken its toll on her..

audrey: .......... u know the worst thing he ever said to me? you're becoming an auntie u know... say I don't bother to doll up or dress up for him.. he doesn't want to accompany me to shop, doesn't want me to spend too much either..... contradicting right...

audrey's face was rather pissed.. its a first, she's always smiling and kind and cheerful... i kind of pitied her..

i knew why my brother was late for home almost everynight.. his pattern, even after marriage,after kids, won't change... that's why he chose a simple minded and innocent wife so he doesn't have to worry about explaining himself.

I moved over and sat beside her on the sofa, put one hand over her and gave her a side hug. enjoying the view of her cleavage as i pulled her in and her arms squashing her C cups together..

me: aiyo, don't depress liao. come let's go shopping. after today's shopping, i'm sure he will be stunned and speechless.

audrey's eyes lit up.. i sense her excitement...

i think she could sense mine too..

fuck! this is wrong! so damn wrong... i thought to myself as we headed to the nearby Zara store.