View Single Post
Old 16-04-2014, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 785 / Power: 15
Roozu is a splendid one to beholdRoozu is a splendid one to beholdRoozu is a splendid one to beholdRoozu is a splendid one to beholdRoozu is a splendid one to beholdRoozu is a splendid one to beholdRoozu is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Fucking in the public area

went out with my fb when a nail had hit onto my bike tyre. had to go to my bike shop at an industrial area with her along. since i had explore the building before, hints fb to do something exciting while waiting for new tyre to come and fix. went up to the staircase area and make out.

very good place to do stuff. noone really takes the staircase as industrial building 1 story is equivalent to 3 stories of hdb blk.

starting with heavy petting and then ripping off each other clothes. fb then kneel and blow my lil bro before humping her doggy style to the railings. we didnt hold back our voices as drilling and knocking works were on going all the time. she was moaning so hard till i buey tahan and shoot it on her face.

as usual, i took out tissue to wipe off her cum on my lil bro before wearing my clothes on. it was the last tissue. fb was wearing her clothes first and afterwhich wanting to wife off the cum on her face,she realised that she do not have any tissue with her.

had to be a look out for her to go to the toilet. toilet was across the staircase door where shops are nearby. once close is somehow clear, she dash across to the toilet with cum on her face. confirm someone do saw her running across but if they could see the cum then it could be better..hehehe
-------------------------------------------------------------------