View Single Post
Old 10-04-2003, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 23
sdfr deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysdfr deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Re: Re: Re: Deep Insights

Quote:
Originally posted by The_Hustler
Hey... what's with the outburst?? U mean to say u completely disagree with the thread starter's POV??

I hope u were not referring to me cos ur post title was extracted from my initial title "Deep Insights"

If u need me to stick my neck out...bro sdfr... I have visually seen the girl placing their hard earn money on the table... awaiting their pimps to pick it up... I can swear by it. I've also witness their pimps placing heavy soccer bets (minimum $2K)... how the hell they can afford to bet so much???

And I dun think he meant bad when he typify the economy doldrums of Malaysia lah.... we all know the country is alright... maybe certain parts do breed povertry...

Relak Lah!
The Hustler
Bro Hustler... not you lah! i know you're someone can see both side of the coin. Frankly, the first guy who posted, looks like a flame baiter. no, i don't agree with his view. not the GL150 gals anyway. they make enough to have a good life. that's it. no drama of selling herself to support poor boyfreidn etc etc. they're not that dumb.

Last edited by sdfr; 10-04-2003 at 03:07 PM.