Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
pink_cow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batin in KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by msgfan
It was happened last month. I went to Kuchai Lama for a meal and some how pass through a massage place called Pusat Urut tradisional.

I asked the woman at the front desk for a skillful massage. She brought me into a room with the door covered by a curtain. The massage bed was on the floor. I was given a short. I was asked to take off the rest of the cloth and put on the short.

After a few minutes, an indo in her 30s~40s came in with jeans and low cut shirt. (be prepared her look was very indo look...) She asked me to lay down on the bed face down. She started massaging me with oil from my toe then feet, leg, and thigh. She "accidentally" touched my balls few times. then she moved to another leg with the same sequence. OF course, accidentally played some pingpong.. then masaged my butt then my back.

Once it was done, she asked me lay face up. and started massaging my leg again. and when she moved up to my thigh, she purposely massaged my thigh longer and kept massage my thigh through the openning of my short to my inner thigh. by this way, my short is moving up and up until it could not go up any more and while she massage my inner thigh she pretended innocently that she did not realise that she touch my bro for quite a while. and she did the same thing to other site.

Then she moved to massage shoulder and my chest. It was good and then moved to my belly. She pulled my short down until it was block by my bro.

She spent some time here and keep using her arm to touch my didi... for quite a while.

at the end of the massage session, she asked if I wanted to do batin? What can I say? so she start using oil to massage my balls. It was a strange experience. after one minute or so, she then massage my didi with oil until my didi was covered with oil, she started jet me off....

Once it was done, She asked for RM30 and paid to her and the massage fee (RM38) paid to the woman outside.

By the way, the site and the masseuse were so so. but the masseuse did know how to massage.

by the way, anybody know any good masseuse at lotus (kuchai lama) or around this areas (such as OUG or Sri Petaling)?

hmm, most of the time i go for masage - i jus strip naked with the towel draping over my butt.