Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 15
Xerus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkemon View Post
Xerus & Yokosi,
I am still in JKT. No actions yet... mid June can't make it la...
maybe next round in jkt again...let me know... i will try to make it again..
you no like travel hotel ....last month there the gals quite chio lor but still haven't try the 3P & 4P package ..
I just had lunch wt Yokosi yty and didn't you feel any itch on your back ?? .. Yeah lah .. we spoke at the back of you lah ! One and only bonkemon . Go Jkt .. also like Kwai shi shi .. Dun waste your time with 3P or 4P , waste money only . Most of the duration of time they will be chatting among themselves , then you look like a moh lut only , if you don't understand their language. I am conversant to the native language also sometimes miscommunication due to slang. I bet that you can only get orgasm once only and " TIME's UP " ! this is my advise to you. 1st find a cewek you fancy . Buy some gifts like a cheapo designer watch frm S'pore or something .. give to her and establish some kam ching. Next time you go again, you can book her again and sit around the lounge a bit longer and have chit chat , instead of directly go pounding in the room.

Try Classic Hotel , same boss with Travels and more for locals and S E Asians! I found a few gems there and if you go after 12 midnight , a bit crazy with nudies show and nudies going around for a boobie grasp ( for a tequila shot of course )

Go Atlantis for a reasonable good massage and SPA . prices are very reasonble . !

All these are more for locals and not for the cash cows cheonger !