View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 871 / Power: 17
fabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to behold
Indonesia girls at geylang [tagged]

ytd was roaming ard geylang.. quite packed with guys oogling at girls... so i read abt china street-walkers FRs not very good.. so i decided to try my luck at indonesia girls.. but i am so so so wrong...

i stood ard lor 12 and spotted 1 indo chick, i saw she kept rejecting those bangala... so i thought, ok i shall give it a try.. i approached her asking her how much and she told me $36 include room... so yea, decided to go for it..

once in the room, she only strip her skirt.. her top is still on, already got the feeling sure jia lat liao... so i asked her, u wanna shower? she said she showered already, asked me to shower myself.. and hurry up, cuz 20 mins only...

so nvm, i juz had a quick shower.. came out, her top is still on.. so i lay down... and my dick havent even stand up, she is trying to put on the condom... how to fit in leh... i did try to concentrate and my dick managed to erect abt 10% only.. and she told me "come.. put in already.. no time liao.." and there is where my dick turn soft again...

best part, she say "aiyah i think u working la.. too tired.. then dick cant "standup" wtf.. at that point of time i really wanna slap her... but of cos i did not... so she wore back her skirt, and say bye bye to me... and the money 30 bucks is paid to her when i was at the counter.. the counter guy auto give her the 30 bucks when i paid my room in a $50 dollar bill...

any bros do have FRs on ladies there can post here too...

p.s i cant find the thread on indonesia girls..

ty bros.. HUAT AR!!