Thread: Screwing maids
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 06:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 15
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: Screwing maids

Nice one....

that is why i like it when His Royal Highness etsys is in the house. :

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Go for it .. of course, the employer will call police as you are an unauthorised visitor .. and the maid is not the owner of the apartment ... don't forget that ..

and depending upon the place, your face may be front page news ..

I was chasing one maid, Filipina, and she was staying in bungalow house in Balmoral road, with her own detached colonial quarters .. etc .. never did i take up her offer to bunk in .. and even when I used to pass by give her things, it only took a week or so before her employer warned "no visitors .. " even though i was only talking to her standing outside (and once fell into drain also .. ) ..

Turn out, their neighbour install CCTV, and the CCTV capture me in full detail .. except not enough to positive identify me ..

Oh .. the maids are all like "I am the boss, come over and stay my place .. "

Go for it mate ..

I know, I am kill joy .. but then again, anybody who ask such advice, in my opinion, must be lock in IHM