Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 11
dodolz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My colleague, My FB

continuation.......

Her body was shivering from the orgasm she had. I just had my face full of her cum and I decided to not let her rest. I got up and pushed her to the bed and I spread open her legs. Finally I was going fuck this horny colleague of mine. A dream is becoming reality. I guided my dick to her pussy and entered her missionary. My oh my isn’t she tight. Must be due to her bf not wanting to give it to her. Slowly but surely I entered her fully and I started to bang her as hard as I could. R was enjoying it so much that she was wrapping her legs around my ass making my pump her harder. Her tits was bouncing , so I assisted to support it by cupping it my hand, while the other was secured with my mouth. I licked, nibbled and bit her nipples. I could sense that R was enjoying it so much as she kept begging me to fuck her harder.

I got a little tired so we switched role and she was now riding cowgirl on me.
My hands are now free to roam all over her tits and ass. I kept spanking her and she kept riding faster and faster. She was fucking me deep and it was so tight I could not hold on any longer. I told her to go faster and that I want to cum soon. She did as told and after a few thrust, I could not hold on any longer and I told her that I was cumming.. “ R!! Aaaahhh!! Im cumming!! Im cumming!!” with that warning she quickly got off me and got in between my legs. She jerked me off till I came and what shocked me was that when I came, she quickly opened her mouth and took all the jizz in. She then sucked me dry and swallowed all my cum. I was fully satisfied and seeing her swallowing my cum made me want even more..

We then cuddled and fell asleep. A few hours later we woke up and I sent her home. When I got home, I received a text from her saying,”hey!! That was great!! Just so you know that what happened is just that!! No feelings involved ok?? I have my needs and you have yours” From that text, I knew that I had found myself an FB.