View Single Post
Old 06-09-2005, 07:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 19
Tyral is a splendid one to beholdTyral is a splendid one to beholdTyral is a splendid one to beholdTyral is a splendid one to beholdTyral is a splendid one to beholdTyral is a splendid one to behold
Re: Action in Ipoh mali!

1st thing sorry for the late reply came back on the 2nd from Ipoh but PC got problem. So to cut the story short here is my FRs.

1) Monica(Penang) from Robin Spa,(Captain say best skill)
Face:6(Looks like late 20s to early 30s)
Boobs:6.5(Huge nipples + B cup)
Catbath:8.5(lick from head to toe & feet very shiok)
BBBJ:5.5(Not very good)
AR:7.5(Sibeh long sia abt 15mins coz my 1st time AR)
FJ:6(Very loose + fake moan sian)

2) Lily(Ipoh) from Robin Spa,(I wanted a young 1)
Face:7.5(So much better looking + only 20 nia)
Boobs:6.5(pink but only A cup)
Catbath:8(as per Monica)
BBBJ:7
AR:7.5(same as above)
FJ:7(ok moan not so fake)

3) ????(Petaling Jaya) "Taiwan",(4got name)
Face:7
Boobs7.5(I chose C cup)
Catbath:7
BBBJ:7.5
AR:6(just lick abit nia)
FJ:7.5(Very horny)
Damage:RM80(4got liao)

4) Ai Qing "love" from(Ipoh) "Stairway"(it is the "most" happening pub as told by the people there)
Face:7
Boobs:7.5(33 C yummy)
Catbath:NIL(I catbath her nia)
BJ:8(Really can suck & stuff my bro into her throat)
AR:NIL
FJ:8(Best F in Ipoh I had, she scream like crazy)
AJ:7(Only girl I can have anal)
Damage: 1 bottle of Brandy + "camp" there for 3 nights but worth the time & cash.

All in all, bros who wans discreet go to Spas coz Captain friendly even told me where other place to chiong & look for ons. Taiwan dun go too late if really wan to go dun bring too much $$ coz the place there is quite messy heard from cab driver got afew ppl kana rob there on the way back but the girls are SOLID + wun burn pocket. For ONS try pubs if U can speak Cantonese like me but dun try the waitress there coz they earn abt RM3K so they dun do FL + they quite tao unless U open a bottle of something they wun tcss with U. Or maybe coz I not yan enuff so must wait till I open a bottle of Brandy then slowing bees come to flower. However my patience paid off with "love" spenting the night with me manage to complete 4 shots with her coz nxt day flying back to Sillypore liao.