Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
jcj1972 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: sex with fat/overweight/plump girls

Bro sexysoliloquy,

Since you brought up the subject - why not open a thread whereby the big size lovers/bonkers & FL could feature their thougths & of course FL their services.

I on the-other-hand am a poor judge of statics, WHY, well, the few that I have met/engaged throught this forum are of large catergory though booking them did not burn a huge hole in my pocket. I can't be picky like other Bros here b'cos I am an indian only a few; ofter their services to my kind, so to those who did 'a BIG Thanks' I enjoyed it. I am not hopping to annoying my bigger friends & service providers b'cos this my experiance & help for the Bro who make the same mistakes as I do- when they give their statics of weight (say a person gives her weigh as 60kg) I tend to compare this to male standarts they don't look that big but I realised its a huge different in a female; its like spiders or snakes the male could comparativitly 2 to 4 smaller than the female. I booked this FL who said she abt 65kg by 1.6m- I told myself I m 80kg by 1.69-when walk in the hotel rm she was 2 & half time my size. Sometime Bros do underestimate the term BBW & I have a few who came back to me -"PLEASE NEVER AGAIN." But I think I'll continue to book them as they are more friendly & accommdating to me HAHAHAHAHAHA

May it high time for a DOME to be open for BBBBBW lovers & educating others how to gauge things & not get caugth out of place. Just my suggestion & thoughs on this subject. I hope I did not oftern anyone if I did my sincer apologies. Thanks for Bro sexysoliloquy for bring this up. Pls don't mind any spelling mistakes I am prone to it.

Thanks & Regards