View Single Post
Old 24-07-2014, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 18
sherrry is a Helpful and Caring Samstersherrry is a Helpful and Caring Samstersherrry is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: ### [not for sharing messenger ID] issues encountered with girls on wechat

So I left Italy's place and slowly strolled towards Holland's residence due to the weak knees, I took it slow. Sent a msg to Holland asking if she's knocked off, and what were her dinner plans.

our text exchange:
Holland "come to my place, my room mates & I are preparing dinner now. Are u reaching soon?"
Me "on the way, reaching soon. tired from last night & famished"
Holland "you poor thing, I'll help you relax when you arrive"
Me "I hope it's true"
Holland [chuckle] [chuckle] [chuckle]

Meanwhile, I text Italy, so she wouldn't think I was a pure b@st@rd
Me "Thanks for helping me relax"
Italy "you happy, so, I'm happy"
Me "But I hope next time, relax is really relax"
Italy "It's all your fault for not getting in touch with me for so long"
Me "But I'm shy that we end up making out each time we meet"
Italy "Shy? So does that mean you'll not contact me again?"
Me "That's not what I meant, I meant we should really try to know each other better, not always sex"
Italy "Of course we can't be just be having sex everytime we meet, as long as we meet often, you will know that I'm not getting with you just for sex"
Me "good, so next time we will meet outside, not your place"
Italy "I thought meeting at my place would help to reduce our expenses outside"
Me "If you prefer to be frugal, we meet your place, watch DVD, but no sex"
Italy "yes sir"
Me "family dinner starting soon, chat again another time"
Italy [kisses] [kisses]

I made some notes in my memo, deleted the chat

On arrival at Holland's residence, I rang the bell, her room mate responded to the door, I almost spit out the herbal tea that I was sipping. She wore a very seasoned & worn out oversized T-shirt (almost translucent) her braless puffed nipples & her tiny hot shorts were visible underneath.

She let out a sly smile "don't stand there, just come in", as she pulled me in. "Have a seat, dinner will be ready soon". I proceeded to the couch, but couldn't take my eyes off her as she walked towards the kitchen. Under the living room light, she was virtually nude. (let's just call her "Germany")

* Apologies for relating to the WC finalists, but it all took place during that fortnight

I sat pondering how culturally liberal these mainlanders really were

Holland came over and jumped onto my lap, startled me.

Holland "what you thinking about? you look like you're in deep thoughts"
Me "nothing, just a little tired from last night, and thinking about meetings I have to prepare for in the coming week"

Holland pulled my head towards her bossom to console me
Holland "don't stress yourself out too much, just have dinner and some beer for today, don't think about work when you're here"
I nodded, and enjoyed the moment of my face in her mounds

Germany "2 of you please be considerate, spare us your romance please"

we broke away from the cuddle and sat straight.
Germany "Holland, we're not done in the kitchen, please save your lovey dovey for your lover boy later"

Holland skipped off to the kitchen, and when you have 3 ladies in the kitchen, their voices chorus into a loud symphony. They were chatting & bantering in their mother tongue, so I didn't have a clue what's going on.

Dinner was soon ready, their other room mate (let's call her Argentina - a sweet innocent studious looking girl) stacked the utensils & cutlery at the table, and signalled to me to go over to the table.

seated at the foldable round table, Holland (the horny)to my right, Germany (the straight talker) to my left, Argentina (the demure) opposite me. I was wishing deep down that Germany would sit opposite me, so I could enjoy the view of her braless tits, but it wasn't to be.

I'm not really a connosieur of mainland dishes, so I was clueless the mounds of food they were stacking on my rice all through dinner. When I coyly told them it was too much, they shoved even more food in a spare plate. I felt obligated to finish the food they dished to me

Seeing that I was struggling with their uber warm hospitality, Holland placed her hand on my lap, stroked towards my inner thigh saying "my dear, please take it slow, we're not forcefeeding you, it's our culture of displaying hospitality"

On hearing that, I paused feeding, and sipped on the ice cold beer with a sigh of relief. All 3 of them were laughing their faces red, exchanging more mother tongue.

The night went on long, and we became better acquainted. Holland & Argentina cleared the table & did the dishes, so it was only myself & Germany chatting while we tried to make ourselves useful in putting the foldable table away.

I was told to make myself comfortable at the couch, and they put on their drama series DVD to keep me occupied. Meanwhile, Germany pulled out a bucket to mop the floor. I couldn't keep my eyes on the TV, so pretended to build conversation with her. All the while admiring her almost nude body.

At the back of my mind, I knew I shouldn't make my advances too obvious, since Holland was around. And I didn't want to risk starting WWIII. So our conversation was casual, revolved around work and recreation etc.

to be continued