Thread: Screwing maids
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 06:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 15
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

I like ur FR.

Authentic and real.

Thats how i wan it.....

Can give more marks.... for ur FR.....

so what if its a disappointment.... i have been thru many as well...... but my strike rate gets better and better as time passes....

that is where u will reach..... my blessings are with ur lil bird...

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
Well..bro..wat a disappointment on that night...we met and went to East Coast for chichat...and half way i cheekly asked her if she would like to change place for rest...i suggested hotel and she understood and say ok ...she also feel the need...we drove around to Frxxx hotel...Too bad...imagine it was full house...when to a few budgeted hotel...it was too..full house for short period....what the hell of this saturday night..is like all brohter went out for action in budget hotel? we drove and drove ...until tired..may be i am too new in pino bonking...she initially said ok to sneak in her boss home since no body and she confirmed ...but after that i think she afraid of security guard to noitce and at the end..she rejected...at the end..we did nothing and just send her home....bro...sorry...no FR...but i confirm one thing: all women also need XES....when it is a right click and you will be there....no harm to take your brave to go for it....will try more .....