View Single Post
Old 18-06-2013, 07:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 12
kp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to behold
Wu Ming of 2045

After reading a good review of Wu Ming, I decided to try her. She was a captain in a Dongguan KTV and was wearing her sexy captain uniform when I saw her.

Name: Wu Ming (无名),translation : without a name, she was not sure what name to select when she first arrived in GL.
Base: 2045
Orignin: Qingdao, PRC
Height: 165cm
Statistics: 34B, 26, 35,
Weight: 50kg
Boobs: 34B or B-, natural and firm, 7/10
Looks: pleasant with a smiling face, slightly on the big boned side, a pairs of long and sexy legs. Medium face makeup. I could tell she was from the Northern China by her built and accent. 7/10

Foreplay: we helped each other to undress and after light kissing, we headed for bathroom. She cleaned me up and started with her frontal massage of my back, thigh massage and full frontal massage followed by a round of solid BBBJ. 7.5/10

Catchbath: she combined licking, suction and combined with traditional boobs massage. It was skilfully done and a good prelude for the rest. 7/10

BBBJ: powerful suction and attacked on the sensitive nerve for my pleasure, she also performed the famous dongguan 360 degrees rotation. 7/10.

AR: a good 5 minutes of work with suction, licking and tongue penetration. She also serviced the didi and balls. Good effort for a newbie. 7/10

Frenching: yes, she spoke French with Chinese accent. 7/10

FJ: started with cowgal, missionary and cummed in doggie style. She was accommodating and gave me sweet smiles when we tried various positions. She touched my nipples and body to further simulate me from time to time. With nice coordination, we reached the climax one after another. 7.5/10

GFE: I enjoyed the small talks and she was friendly. 7/10

Attitude: proactive and willing to please client. 7.5/10

Overall: if I were a sexology professional, I would have granted her a second upper honours degree (2.1). 7/10.

RTF: yes but not so soon as there are many other WLs to sample.