View Single Post
Old 23-10-2005, 03:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTD0620G is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTD0620G is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice
TDO620G,

Thanks for the report, it was very informative and helpful for the newbies. One question, which hotel is the best place to stay? I'm looking for a hotel that is centrally located, so I can walk to all the sanuk places. I don't mind catching taxis but I rather walk to all the places to pickup working ladies. For instance, Nana Hotel in Bangkok is a excellent place for a newbie to stay because it's a walking distance to Nana Plaza, Soi Cowboy, Eden's Club and Sky Train Station! Which hotel in Hatyai is centrally located to majority of pick-up places? Since I'm staying for only four nights, I don't mind paying higher prices.

Also, my friend, Yabufaki, doesn't want to visit Hatyai, he rather visit Pattaya, in my opinion, Pattaya has too many monkeys for my taste, what can I do to change his mind, so he wants to visit Hatyai?

Mahalo
If u wanna stay near farms then Merlin hotel is the place to be, all around it is See Kim Yong's farms. Other that Merlin hotel then Hatyai Palace or Garden Home is also very close by. Value for money wise I recommend Merlin, on average only 400-500thb during non peak season.

What can u do to change your friend's mind? hehheh that one I can't really know coz I don't know what your friend likes but I'm sure if you bring along your camera phone and take all the SYTs he'll be quite interested.