View Single Post
Old 02-02-2005, 01:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2170 / Power: 20
Amour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nylon Pantyhose & Silk Stockings Fetish

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariko
Well all bro put there, im happy to see so many of them have same fetish like me too. i have many experience with stockings and pantyhose. Since young i use to steal neighbours pantyhose while they are drying outside HDB flat. Guess i use to have more than 30 pairs of them,HEEHEE.
Once family not at home, i will take them out wear them and masturbate it and thinking of those office ladies staying near me. Now i dun steal already coz im already married. My wife knows that i love stockings and pantyhose. When we make love she will ask me if she need to put it on. OF COURSE!
Sometime she will want me to wear it also.Well we have such great fun.
I use to call up Silk Stockings too, agent name is michelle. Her girls wear stockings for call up. You can request whatever you want. Damage is 150 ex hotel. From i believe, her girls are from philipine. Who cares? i have tried about 10 times already. All i can say, is shiock! I also tried May from casanova who recommended by the other tread. she is so so only.
All brothers why not we book a hotel room and invite some really crazy girls to have fun with us in pantyhose or stockings. What do you guys think?
i'm waiiting waiting