Thread: Thai Amulets...
View Single Post
Old 15-06-2005, 09:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 20
BenQ is a glorious beacon of lightBenQ is a glorious beacon of lightBenQ is a glorious beacon of lightBenQ is a glorious beacon of lightBenQ is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Thai Amulets...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigin Lover
I saw a Thai article on this Wat Paknam 4th batch (on their Thai newspaper) that a lady wearing this amulet kena robbed by robbers and was shot a few shots by AK-47 go into hospital but the doctor was surpised that the bullets does not go inside her body!!! After that this amulet became so famous.
Paknam 4th batch was not made by Long Por Sod but his hair and robes are inside this amulet...still a very good amulet but still can't compare it with 1 - 3th batch which was made by Long Por Sod personally!
Yah tats wat my friend told me,actually i dont know so much but have got a friend who is also obsessed wit thai amulet too bad he is not into SBF,well i hear for thai amulets they are real n fake one(real ones is make by the monks n fake one is done by ppl outside selling).I only got a Somdej hope i got it rite,forgot make by which monk but had got his hair in the amulet,my friend told me tat the monk is still living n in his nineties plus already as he went thailand he visit the monk which is living on top of a mountain.Have to travel 1 to 2 hours to reach there.Btw brother how much u pay for this Wat Paknam 4th batch.
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤
偶然的相遇 美丽的邂逅,也许是前生姻缘注定,在一个没有梦的日子里,你我相遇了。仿佛一切的等待,只是为了这一次的相 遇,一路走来......., 每一个脚步踏着欢乐、甜蜜、思念... 因为认识了你,我遭遇了最美丽的心动;因为你的爱,我深尝了最甜蜜的幸福!