View Single Post
Old 17-06-2013, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Jia Bing(1617) - A worthy mentee of retired 'sisters' Jia Xin n Jia Mei!

Jia Bing (1617)...mid 20s mm fm Hebei...easy on the eyes, sultry looker wif lovely eyes...168cm gd ht, leggy...quite slim bod, nice looking back...B- cup boobs wif 50 cent lightish brown areola raisin droplet tits...flatish ass, pussy quite well trimmed no smell..has previous skin trade experience...also mentored by retired pse gems of 1617 Jia Xin + Jia Mei n it definitely shows!

Overall sex svc is excellent n gfe vgd...nice friendly playable mm, v willing to pls...passionate sensuous frencher!...

Door closed n the wild gfe passion started....raba, french wif her eyes open in our clothes, her hand rubbing my cock fm the outside...then after stripping each other, nice bod n pussy feel wif mkre frenching...gd prelude...!

Shower action: full pkge svcs...soapy raba front n back...nice frenching both fm behind n front...vgd feel of me cock on her arse n between her legs fm behind...bbbj vgd lick n suck, three quarter deepthroat, also v shiok technique of licking n rubbing me cockhead...nice eyecontact...

Bed action: she puts on an enjoyable sexy bod movement show next to n on me bod, kinda like a variation of a strip cum lap dance show!!....one foot of mine stroking her pussy, my other foot stroking her boobs, sensuous sexy feel wif gd eyecontact!.....then she turns ard on all fours close up view of her arse n pussy for me while she plays wif her pussy fm behind while wriggling her ass abt!...followed by her sitting on me tummy gyrating her pussy up close for me to view wif sexy eyecontact..!....bbbj done in various positions like 69 n flying fairy princess style wif her legs raised on the wall abv the bed, amongst others vgd!...ar slurpy lick x 2; me on all fours n me on me back legs raised, nice....she also saliva lubbed her fingers n palm rubbing me cock head wif great eyecontact damn bloody shiok!...

My turn take over...great bod n pussy feel wif me on top, caressed her face while we frenched...kneaded her boobs n sucked her tits, gd moans...then dived south for me tonguefu...got her wet, squirming wif more nice moans...!

FJ vgd as she is quite tight n gives off a natural responsive feel...great frenching, arms n hands all over each others bodies...best enjoyed: doggie where she turns her head ard to french n her hand reaches back to grip me hand on her ass, lovely back arched; foldable chair wif her ass on the edge of the bed, legs spread wide she holding them n spreading them wider as I increased pumping her eyes glowing wif nice moans; asian cowgal n cowgal pump n grind, she really worked it until I shot me load, gripping her ass n pulling her close to french at the end...soothing massage n v nice frenching good bye!...

Overall had an enjoyable time wif this Jia Bing...fun gal who really aims to pls...has definite gem potential...many tks to Enigma for the recommendation

#Standard caveat applies.... Think it is impt for pple reading FRs/recommendations to always try n bear in mind tat based on human nature variables factor the experience each punter gets fm the mm shall prolly/possibly not be the same...heck even the same punter may not get a similar experience on rtf...the mm is human afterall, wif feelings, emotions, mood swings, prejudice/bias, health issues etc - this is the collective human nature variables factor tat i am talking abt, a fundamental std caveat whenever one reads an FR./recommendation