View Single Post
Old 04-07-2005, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Action in Ipoh mali!

Hi bro,

Ipoh is a HOT area!

[1] Ipoh is well known for its HC. The famous HC's are Taiwan [Toi Wan], 88 [Bart Bart] and Big Sister [Dai Gah Jie] all along Jalan Kampar. Ask any Ipoh taxi [nego taxi fare before you board] the driver will take you straight there and wait for you too to send you back.

[2] The HC's are very traditional F...k houses. Looks like those "aquariums" of Bangkok and Hatyai but smaller scale [like Taiwan, Waldrof of Penang] You can view those [all] girls at your leisure before deciding. No need "jiew geng" parade. The standard FJ +BBBJ [depends: Locals: BBBJ Thais: BJ] price is RM80 only [no need to tip, dun spoil the market, please] The OKT's can speak Mandarin [Cantonese is the lingua franca of Ipoh].

[3] If you are lucky, you may get very good service from them, exactly like a package deal + massage at RM 80 only leh..

[4] There are spa's [like Robin Spa, HillCity spa] but they can not challenge those HC's, especially first grade girls go to Taiwan. The worst choice goes to Big Sister...i dun recommend Big Sister, unless you wnat to try all!!

[5] There are pubs for pick-ups located at the Jusco area...as I am an old man, I dun fancy that so I could not provide any info.

I love to cheong in Ipoh!! everytime on business trips, I would have 3 sessions a night at Taiwan, 88 and Big Sister. Enjoy!!

Ipoh is not dead like Melaka!!