View Single Post
Old 27-09-2005, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Action in Ipoh mali!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckei
Hi pomrakthai,

May i know the exact/actual location of Taiwan( Toi Wan) & 88. Really wan to go to explore there..

Last weekend, i went to BIg Sis.. Too bad.. the HC there dam lousy.. Even the captain there also not serving...

Service : 1/10
Body : 1/10
Breast: 1/10 ( Smallest)

I wound like to try on Taiwan.. Pls tell me the actual location/add..thanks
The Taiwan HC is the most popular of the 3 HC's [Big Sister, Taiwan and 88 owned and run by thesame boss..there is another one known as "U&Me" that opens from 0900 hrs till 2100 hrs ..to cater to teh morning shift of samsters!]

[1] Taiwan HC is located at the same row as the Perodua showroom. Just make your way along Jalan Kampar and park your car at the Store supermart, walk across the road towards the petrol station, you will find a corner lot which is the Perodua showroom, next to a big monsoon drain. The Taiwan HC is located at the other end corner lot , same row of shops. Taiwan has the best selection but the OKT is a bit stuck up, but better than Bg Sister. The Big Sister is the worst HC and the girls there really sucks! Low grade and stuck up.

[2] 88 HC is located further. Just proceed further you will come to a Shell petrol station after the Caltex. 88 HC is just located along the row of shops after the Shell station. Good OKT's but girls limited. Last year 88 has an ang pai known as Sakura..wowwee...worth 2 times the amount you pay her!

[3] U & me is verymuch further away after passing a school. Mostly Thai girls. But cheaper at RM 70.

If you want a cheap and quick session, then these 2 [Taiwan and 88] are the best. BTW are you always going to Ipoh for business??