Old 15-02-2012, 07:00 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Deathsender is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Happening in Surabaya

Dear folks, sorry for the delay. Been flying around and have just gotten back to civilization. Here's the FR as promised. 

FR at Cosmo Spa

Was feeling rather tired and was thinking of getting a massage and hopefully with happy ending before flying off. Left my hotel (am staying at Somerset hotel) and took a taxi to Cosmo Spa situated next to Sheraton (next time I'll stay at Sheraton instead, save on the transport since its just beside).

Anyway the building looks very very run down on the outside. And there is also Cosmo hotel is right at the top of the building (reachable by a ramp or the stairs). When you arrive at the building, Cosmo Spa is hard to miss, why? There are so many signs pointing you to the ground floor elevator (btw Spa is only assessible by the elevator which is manned by a security guard sitting between the elevators)

Took the lift to the 4th floor and when the door opened... Wow what a grand and nicely furnished entrance, a total difference from the building exterior. Anyway went to the counter and took a VIP room costing 300k and a aromatherapy oil costing 35k but it's ok. No need to take the suite one since its just bigger only. 

Was assigned room 16 and was served by EK (gal 16) also. So lucky Hor. Went to take a quick shower before going straight to the room. (didn't enjoy the hot / cold pools since time is short before flying off). 

At the room 16, saw this rather petite young gal. Had a chat with her and found out she's working there for 2 years Liao as well as the opening hours of the spa. (forgot to ask age but she seems like early twenties). Started with SOP massage from the legs all the way the shoulders and she certainly had the strength in her fingers giving a strong and firm massage. When i was lying on my stomach and while massaging the legs, she would run her hands up to rub against/tease your little brother. (she's cute). After that flip over and the massage continues when the occasionally teasing of your dick while massaging. Yeah it's auto roaming time (kind of difficult when you are lying on your fat tummy), while she is massaging, hands roam her legs, her boobs, her ass and up her skirt. U know the drill folks.

After the massage, came the magical question of handjob. Nope I told her I want fj. She thinks about it and quotes 500k for it. Tried 400k and she says no, well sort of go ahead with 500k then. She undress and she had a black bra and g-string set. The slow and cheeky way of taking off the g-string while grinning at you was a super turn on. We went to shower together where she gave me a whole body scrub and a good washing of my little bro. And suddenly she took my little bro and started a bj.... Oh it's a bbbj... Boy the feeling was good and great.

But I was not a passive person and stopped her bj. Took her and pressed her to the shower wall and started finger-fucking her. She was wet, moaning while grabbing you tight ... along with the shower running. (imagine it, wet from the shower water running, hand wet with her juice and with her moaning and grabbing you tight .... That's heavenly). 

We moved to the bed where I capped then entered her and started pumping in missionary position with her moaning and grabbing you tight, kissing your neck your face your body (great GF feeling. After pumping for a while, switched to doggie style. She had this type of ass that you could grab and spank (is meaty the correct word to use, experienced bros kindly advise). I loved the sight of her being doggie and spreaded her legs even further and entered slowly. While pumping, alternated between gripping her ass, attacking her clitoris and caressing her boobs (big boobs lovers might be disappointed as I would say she's a B or B+ but well it's good enough for me). Finished off in doggie style before going for a shower which she came over, came me a good shower down for me and my little bro. 

Changed up (as in wear my shorts & robe while she wore her uniform too). Before leaving the room, she gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek with that silly gal look, told me take care and be careful. Oooo super GF feeling and extremely Shiok. 

Here are the stats
Height: about 1.6m aga aga
Figure: slim with great ass and perky boobs (about B /B+ but not for big boobs lovers
Looks: 7.5 to 8 (cute but it's subjective to individual bros. 
GF Feel: 9.5 (just tried her first time but its quite good)
Attitude: 9.5 (score got reduced due to language issue as she's quite poor in English. Only know bit here bit there)
Communication: 3 (English is poor, Bahasa speaking could enjoy the experience more as I feel she wanted to chit chat but between us it's duck and chicken)
BJ: 7 (didn't try CIM, 500k could be wasted but u could never know)
AJ: (didn't try)
FJ: 8 (louder moaning will be more enjoyable but she willing to please)
Damage: 300k (VIP room) + 35k (Aromatherary oil) + 500k (Happy ending)
RTF: yes but I'm a person that likes to keep trying different happy ending however would recommend to the bros.
Facilities: Clean and Tidy (didn't try the hot/cold pools and the sauna due to time constraints, rest of the bros whom have tried please comment)
Food: Free flow buffet but dun expect a big spread, about 5 6 dishes
Water: Have to purchase. It will be charged to you using locker key no as billing reference  (given at upon booking at counter). If water is free flow, experienced bros kindly enlighten.
Experience: It's a place to relax with lots of lounge reclining chairs. You can basically relax, let go and catch up much needed rest/sleep.

That's all for my experience at Surabaya Cosmo Spa. 

Bros who like my FR kindly upz me and I'll return the favour in the future.

Cheers and enjoy the FR.