View Single Post
Old 25-07-2013, 12:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 14
EnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to behold
Re: Love-Hate-Betrayal-Regret

Alex wondered why Jane wanted to meet him. Perhaps she was hungry and wanted to go for supper? But they had only just finished their late dinner a couple of hours ago.

J: Hey.

A: Hey.

J: Thanks for coming. I really needed someone to talk to.

She sat down on the adjacent swing.

Alex could not help but stare at her.

Jane was wearing a tank-top with micro-shorts. He was certain she was not wearing a bra as firstly, he could not see any straps, secondly, her tits appeared to be bouncing freely, and lastly, he caught sight of her raisins erected in the cold night air.

A: So what's up?

J: Do you really like Grace?

A: I guess. Why?

J: You agreed to be her boyfriend so easily.

A: And so?

J: What if someone else likes you?

A: Well, I guess they can only blame themselves for being slow.

J: Are you serious?

A: Yeah.

J: You mean you would have agreed to be any girls boyfriend if they asked?

A: Not anyone. I guess I have to like the person too?

J: Oh.

A: Look, I kinda figured you like me and all that, but you are the most popular girl in school, why would you even want to be with me?

J: You're hot. And you helped me a lot. So that makes you a nice guy.

A: So?

J: My heart races when I see you. I feel strange when another girl is talking to you. I felt betrayed when you kissed Grace.

A: Huh? We've always been friends. Maybe a little bit closer than others, but I've never wanted anything more than this friendship. I mean, given your status, and mine, you could have easily ignored me.

J: But I didn't!

A: I know. But we're friends.

J: And you and her aren't friends?

A: Well, not as close as you and I are, but close enough to start something I guess.

J: So I might have had a chance?

A: Everyone has a chance.

J: Alex, I really like you. I was going to ask you out properly, but somehow she was faster. I didn't expect you to agree to be her boyfriend so easily.

A: I didn't expect it either.

J: Why then? Is it because you're horny and just want a gf?

A: Haha. Nah. I don't think it's because I'm horny. She's a nice girl. It's time I gave myself a chance. Try to live life like a teenager?

J: I really want to be with you.

A: Why is that so?

J: I can't explain it in words. It's the feelings that I feel.

A: Errm. Ok.

Jane stood up and moved towards Alex. She kissed him.

He reeled backwards, almost falling of the swing.

A: Jane, I'm attached.

She kissed him again, this time wrapping her arms around him and pulling him close. He felt her soft breasts pressing against him. She was definitely not wearing a bra.

He pushed her away.

A: Jane! Stop it! We're friends. And I'm attached. Don't make me do something I'll regret!

She ignored him and hugged him again, more tightly this time. Jane pressed her soft lips against his and traced his lips with the tip of his tongue.

A: Jane!

She continued kissing him.

J: Please, just kiss me.

A: I can't.

She took his hand and placed it on her left breast.

J: Can't you feel how fast my heart is beating.

A: All I'm feeling is the breast of my good friend.

Jane sulked, placed her hand over his and helped him to massage her boob. His finger accidentally brushed against her nipple and she deliberately moaned into his ear.

Alex felt himself getting hard. Her breast was really nice to touch.

But this was wrong.

Love-Hate-Betrayal-Regret - http://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=382105

Last edited by EnigmaofSorrow; 25-07-2013 at 08:40 AM.