Thread: Screwing maids
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 15
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

Talking about this id.....

so stupid liao......

last time i dun need to remember all this but now i need to remember.

but sometimes i tend to forget cause i usually meet the professionals....

like today......

there was this pinay i knew and she had just returned from the phil...

i thought i must whack her..... problem is i got too many contacts recently and i dunno who to whack first.....

sometimes i get rejected... there were 2 ugly pinays who rejected me.... but prettier professionals have accepted me.... one is already in spore and one is returning end july from phil to resume work.... and a couple of others i talking to as well

anyway back to the girl today. i had 2 girls to choose and i chose the one who had just returned.

she said i was courting her and hence cant go hotel etc.

finally i convinced her to go to hotel...

then had to check if she got id or not....

lucky she had id...

btw this girl i went out with today is a virgin.

so surely i wanna pop her cherry someday....

she is good in bed though....

condoms wasted .... to be used for next girl.....

anyway had a great time with her.... she is really petite and light. knows how to handle ur dick well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by outatowner View Post
ok so far so good for myself i do remind any ladies i may go with to bring id so far none have told me they dont have thier id