View Single Post
Old 23-10-2005, 12:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTD0620G is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTD0620G is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

My recommendations from earlier visits :-

KTV Farms & others :-

1500THB - 2000THB
1. Chanivitte - There are about 30 Farms around this area. Average price is 1500THB and 'model' quality goes for 2000THB. Word of advise, do not bring any tuk-tuk or 3rd party (be it tour guide or anyone) otherwise be prepared to pay 500THB more in general. It is an 'unspoken' fact and you do not see any commission exhanging hands but they will collect their payment once you have left. If you do happen to have them around, just ask for their name cards and call the farms from your hotel. This is not only for Chanivitte but also any other farms you visit.

For 1st timers, my advise is to go around and visit all the farms until you find a gem, if not, there are always other locations. On one of my visits I found an ex-Poseidon girl working there, only found out after I booked her because she was exceptional in looks and service. Even bro Dekuip agreed she looks good when we spotted her at Kiss Channel on our last visit.

2. See Kim Yong - The area where Merlin hotel and Hatyai Palace is located. There are around 15 KTV Farms around. Girls are of similar quality to Chanivitte and prices also average around 1500 THB.

1800-2200THB
1. Kiss Lounge - Located inside Hatyai Palace hotel, this is a upper-class Farm with a life band playing. Only opens at night around 7-8pm till 2am. Once you enter, there are 30+ girls for you to choose where you can either get them to sit with you and have a few drinks to get to know them (hourly ladies drink charge apply) or book them immediately. I only managed to visit quite late around 1am at that time I was quoted 1800THB-2200THB for LT. I was informed that if you go earlier the charges may be higher (not confirmed) so bros who know how much they charge do update this info.

Freelancers
1. Paragon Disco - This is the most popular disco in Hadyai and there are easily hundreds of people in there most of the nights. If you are with a group of guys you may get some girls approaching you. Price is up to your negotiation but generally it should be similar to 1500-2000 farm prices. Beware though compared to farms the FL are not working under any KTV so if anything goes wrong (eg girl goes home after 1 bonk or steals your belongings) you can't do anything about it. So please keep all your expensive belongings in a safe deposit box in the hotel if you book them.

2. Kiss Channel - A very popular bar with life performance of SYTs. They are generally performers but if you strike a right cord some of them can be booked. Prices bros have paid range from 5000-10000THB for overnight.

3. Massage parlours - There are some gems working in traditional massage parlours so if you find one you like, no harm asking them out. The rest is up to you

4. Hatyai palace sexy dance - This is located in Hatyai Palace hotel itself, at See Kim Yong. Admission is 200THB and you may tip the girls at 100THB each time buy buying beads and hanging over their necks. More of a strip show where they start off by wearing bikinis and stripping till they're naked. Some of the girls may be booked as well the price is up to your negotiations.

'Soapy' Massage
1. Pink Lady - Prices range from 1300THB - 1600THB for 2 hours of soapy massage where the girls lather themselves with soap use their hands and bodies to massage you. After the massage it's then an FJ session.

2. Chao Phraya 4 - Prices quite similar to Pink Lady but they have a model area where FJs are available. These are more expensive and usually cost +/-2500THB.