Old 10-05-2012, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
micked is Cool - loads of Potential
Massage Parlour in Klang Valley

To all bros in Samster...I AM BACK in action...!!!

Well, since i have some free time on hand at the moment thanks to some change of plans in my schedule...i would like to write a new thread here...

After reading all the threads here (basically only those i am interested la)...i realise something...everyone talks about SPA(Not that i don't like SPA la) a lot and there's not much topic related to the massage parlour around...so since lately i have been going to massage parlour a lot cause i really need some good massage...i am here to share...

For bros who like to be massage but with some additional action(some only har)...hope you like what i am about to share...

I have been wondering around area like Kuchai Lama, Old klang, Sri Petaling, PJ area to look for some good massage parlours...my conclusion is as below...

Kuchai Lama:

Damage : RM55 - 70 Massage only
HJ/Batin : RM50(Standard one everywhere...don't spoil market paying extra)
BJ : RM100(Standard one everywhere...don't spoil market paying extra)
*All Damage listed above is base on individual service har...don't you ever think that 1 price inclusive of all service...then you can go dream in your bed if you think so...

At the moment...there's only 1 massage parlour here where i manage to find B2B massage where is package @ RM130 with massage or RM85 for HJ & massage by vietnamese...girls look young and not bad looking too...like chinese always say...don't hiam then everything will be beh pai one...

Other massage parlours around this area basically offers PRC or thailanders to massage their customers...and services given is either massage + HJ or massage + BJ...that also depends how you negotiate with the girls that massage you since those are side incomes for them and not their bosses...if they are willing to BJ for you la...cause they are actually quite choosy one sometimes and depends on their mood of wanted to make extra income or not that day...

In my recent visit, i found a few parlours that gave really good Thai Massage and traditional chinese massage...i enjoy it and it really give me a nice and relieving massaging session(excluding additional services la cause i am not really a fan of HJ/Batin anyway)...

One thing everyone ought to know the differences between Thai massage & traditional chinese massage...

Thai Massage intend to loosen the stiffness in your bones & joints and intend to have a lot of body pulling actions by the masseurs...they seldom use oil while massaging...just imagine you are wrestling with them la...

Traditional Massage is truly different from Thai as the massages is basically more towards muscle relaxations and not bones...normally they will apply oil to smoothen your skin surface and pressuring your point to relieve your muscle exhaustion...

For those who can't take the pain...i recommend such massage to you cause is more gentle compare to thai massage that you can find in Malaysia...Thai massage in Malaysia is a bit rough really but it relieve and readjust your bone structure during the end of the session...you will surely feel the difference before and after...but i repeat...not all thai massage around is good and pro har...so better be cautious or you will end up with injuries...

*My piece of advise to all of you...please...when negotiating with them...don't be too loud cause BJ service is a secret service in massage parlours where is not allowed by their bosses(or else you won't need to pay them inside the room and not outide the counter)...my conclusion...BJ services is like a gold mine to be discover in massage parlours around Klang valley...you found it...you are lucky and should try share out...if you don't...don't try to be a hero to go complaint around with their bosses saying their girls won't give you a BJ while others have it...

I won't share too much for today cause i am off to find a place to relax for now...if you like this thread and want to know more...do show some support and i will write and share more info out...if not...then sorry la...i will just leave this thread empty or delete it...

Cheers Bro...!!