View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013, 12:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 13
kp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to behold
Han Han of 1431

Han Han of 1431
Bros omnia did such a detailed and illustrious FRs on Han Han of 1431. It would be superfluous for me to write about her voluptuous body, looks and services. I would instead concentrate on my feeling and gratification of senses.

I was overwhelmed by her seductive actions like a pole dancer, a glamorous model, an AV actress and a lover. After some small and sweet talk and caressing, she looked deeply into my eyes and conveyed a clear message to take her. Her tongue rolled gently and put her fingers on her lips reinforced the message to get her. Her body language sent another strong signal to me. We had developed a liking of each other.

She performed a sensuous massage and BBBJ. We hugged, kissed and used senses to enjoy each other's body. We totally forgot about the SOP such as AR, catbath, cowgal, etc. We were involved into heavy petting, frenching and love making. It was exactly what I would do to a lover. Loving making became so natural and vigorous and we even perspired in the aircon room.

She moaned and grabbed me.tightly while I was pumping her heavily. It was so spontaneous and responsive that I forgot totally I was in GL.

She was friendly and GFE was high.

I enjoyed my session fully and I seldom get so high in GL. She is a gem.

However, I have to quote the standard caveat in this case as I made an effort to develop the chemistry which became excellent later on in this session.