View Single Post
Old 10-06-2013, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Han Han(1431) - A Truly Fantastic Jap AV Style Cum GFE Session!!

Han Han (1431)....mid 20s ?mm fm Chengdu...attractive sexy sultry foxy niteclub looker, feminine allure n oozes nu ren wei appeal to the max!!...small light sexy mole on her right cheek, has strong upper face bone structure, lovely big smouldering eyes, v kissable lips!...168+cm vgd ht, slim long shapely sexy legs....B+ cup boobs wif brownish raisin droplet tits, feels quite soft n perky but cld be modified??...slim bod but wif slight tummy impression, smooth skin, has a thin faded scar abv her pussy...she has a beautiful back...ass juicy but abit flatish, pussy well trimmed, lovely oyster no smell...oh yes, she somehow reminds me of a prettier version of retired hottie gem ZhenNi(2831A)!!...

Overall sex svc is excellent n gfe is excellent!!...this Han Han cums across as a natural, confident, feminine, passionate n sensuous mm who appears to luv sex!!...kc power also damn strong, quite the playful seductress!!....goes without saying that her frenching is damn bloody shiok to the max, wif eyes open wide, tongues meeting outside at times, at times fierce, at times soft n slow...looked n felt v much like frenching ala jap av style!!...

Door closed n she coolly sashayed up to me, her mesmerising eyes fixed on me, raba, french, both of us feeling each others bodies as we helped each other strip...great bod n pussy feel as i nuzzled on her neck which got her purring!...she then put her finger on my lips n told me "i am her's for the hour", n i grinned n nodded in agreement, oh man what a great prelude!!....

Shower action full pkge svcs...v nice soapy raba front n back, she adapted the manoeuvre by rubbing herself up n down on all sides of me bod, plus rubbing her soapy thigh in between me groin while hj...all the while i was feeling her bod all over n frenching her every now n then...bbbj damn bloody shiok lick n suck of me balls n cock, full deepthroat n she poking me arse at times wif her soapy index finger plus vgd eyecontact....woof!...
Bed action full pkge svcs...but felt so comfortable n relaxed wif this Han Han that i just went wif the flow...she lay stretched out on the bed, her head facing the edge of the bed at the end wif me standing next to the bed gazing down at her, great seductive eyecontact, she licked me arse ar, then me balls n then me cock alternating while i bent down to french her, then leaned forward to play wif her clit, pussy n arse...then did abit of tonguefu, got her moaning every now n then!...she then did a 360 degree turn bbbj her eyes fixed on me....followed by deepthroat bbbj, slow wet slurpy shiok feel!...

After awhile...i climbed onto the bed to join her...we were feeling each others bodies all over like long lost lovers, great bod n pussy feel...frenching passionately, she playfully teasing me at times pulling away fm my mouth n then returning back, me caressing her face at times, damn bloody shiok!!...she also performed a damn bloody erotic n pleasurable stroking effect on me throbbing cock wif her foot/toes, slowly moving along me cock while i was squeezing n sucking on her boobs, the feeling n sensation was just amazing!!...

Then licked her bod all over n went south to do me tonguefu again on her lovely oyster...got her wet, moaning, she playing wif her boobs, then she slowly clamped her soft smooth thighs agst me head as she got high!......then got up n placed me throbbing cock in her mouth for more bbbj while i played wif her clit n fingered her pussy...at times she moaned, me cock cumming out of her mouth, she gently rubbed me cockhead wif her saliva which dribbled down fm her lovely lips while looking at me, v erotic feel n sight...phoarr!!...

Fj damn bloody shiok, as she totally let herself go naturally, v responsive...wild passionate sensuous hot sex...her eyes rolling, great moans, face n neck getting flushed, hands n arms all over me bod...best enjoyed: doggie standing, she in her killer heels, real model ht, leaning agst the mirror, nice bod n ass feel, turned her head ard to french slowly while i pumped; doggie becuz of her lovely back arched; foldable chair wif her legs wrapped ard me ass, smouldering eyes fixed on me, frenching passionately while i gathered momentum pumping; asian cowgal n cowgal pump n grind, she worked it to the point when we both appeared to cum together, felt her pussy getting wetter n warmer n contracting, she then gasped in my ear "let us cum together!" as i pulled her close to french...phoarr what a great climax!!...ended wif cuddling, fun flirty chit chat n more solid frenching...

Overall i had a blast wif this newbie Han Han...most enjoyable natural hot pse sex!!...one hot tamale n a true blue courtesan!...one of the best newbie bonks that i hv had this year...!!......definite gem material....

#Standard caveat applies.... Think it is impt for pple reading FRs/recommendations to always try n bear in mind tat based on human nature variables factor the experience each punter gets fm the mm shall prolly/possibly not be the same...heck even the same punter may not get a similar experience on rtf...the mm is human afterall, wif feelings, emotions, mood swings, prejudice/bias, health issues etc - this is the collective human nature variables factor tat i am talking abt, a fundamental std caveat whenever one reads an FR./recommendation