Thread: Girls in 1654A
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 04:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: girls in 1654A

I know many of you are upset about the truth. I know i will get zapped till the cow comes home but i am not afraid. Just like why i am not afraid to do it and say it in public.

If you are worried, sworn celibacy is the way to go. You also cannot be sure your partner won't moonlight or get involved with another person.

Kissing the ladies, sucking their nipple, getting sucked, licking their CB are all risky activities since there is an exchange of fluid.

A 0.00001% chance of catching it is still an odd.

I will provide a validation service for all brother. As i do not want to do this openly, you can send me a pm for validation if you think the ladies are doing it raw. I kept a list of these ladies and i will tell you if your suspicion is true. However please do not take it as NO when i say NO since she may not offered it to me

To name a few that has already left. So i won't be accused of jeopardizing their ricebowl.
L16H54A - Xiao Xue , Xiao Man, Mei Hui , Miko, Lanxing, Jessie ...
Other house - OG, Connie, Feifei, Diaochan, Charlie, Zhenzhen ...
Notmentioning the obvious like Singtel, BMW, Benz .

So take care and enjoy your life since this Dec may be the end of the world.

Last edited by baotohk; 02-06-2012 at 05:04 AM.