View Single Post
Old 04-11-2010, 12:37 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
TCH1975 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: ManNing ... sweaty face +cim+ cof milf.

Got Man Ning thru Cindy Angels ctc and contacted her for a session
The FR here is not the full detail and is only part of my happy experience.

SHE is the BEST VALUED in terms of service n she is young.

Everything SOP. The catbathe is very thorough n i tried to grab her into my arms a few times but she insist to catbathe me. Very service orientated.

BBBJ: Her slutty eyes looks at me while her lips wraps around my rod n suckling loudly. Very erotic sight seeing her mouth pumping my rod in n out with water flowing.

Less than 10mins her pussy is already very wet with juices. Unlike other FL use gel. I asked her for 69. WoW! Her pussy very pretty. I saw her beautiful butterfly flapping at me welcoming my mouth to taste it. I stick my tongue, lick around the pussy... Wonderful, no smell at all. Taste yummy... I stuck my tongue into her love hole n she groans with pleasure.

FJ: I turned her around n doggie. Love hole not very tight so I enjoy the bonking longer before my first shot.

CIM: Now is a challenge for her as my 2nd shot came much longer after my first. She suck hard n long on my rod with slurping sound. I enjoyed thus music. She HJ, BBBJ for 15mins n still can't juice me. We kissed hard n deep while HJ my rod hard n fast. Imerse in the sweet Frenching the urge came. I quickly ceased the kiss. she lowered her head to my groin n I stuff my hard rod straight into her mouth n shoots all my last cums into her mouth.

Man Ning
Looks: 6.5 (looks more of a Chio
Model than pretty babes)
Body: 6.5 ( Slim smooth skin but not for boobs lovers)
Catbathe: 8/10
BBBJ: 7.5/10 can be better.
CIM: 8/10
French: 8/10.
FJ: 7.5/10 will up after my RTF.
GFE: 9/10 (call me lau gong very sweetly)
RTF: YES!!! Going to try new things with her.