Thread: Jakarta Info
View Single Post
Old 27-08-2008, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jakarta's trip

Your FR is in Blue while another guy's FR is in Red. The Red FR was written way before Blue FR.

"Went with a friend to the Emporium lounge cum karoake a few weeks back after receiving a hot sms from one of the sex travel agent; that knows the Emporium Bosses well. Apparently that night was special. They had FHM models and hot sexy dancers performing on stage.

Emporium Lounge / Karoake is located at Jl Pecenongan - opposite REDTOP Hotel (for easy reference). Jl Pecenongan comes to live in the evening with the many 5 foot way carts selling all types of tasty local cuisine.

Finding your way there is the least of the problem, choosing a girl to bonk from the selection was the problem; too many pretty one after another.

We arrived there last night at about 2030hrs with my friend and the lounge was empty. We were the first customers. A waiter came and took our orders and also updated us on the nights program. The sexy dancers dancing in pairs came on at 2130hrs. Mind you, there are hot and sexy unfortunately they are not available. If you fancy any one of them, you can buy them a lady drink costing Rp50,000 and they will tip toe sexily / or sit on you and give you a closed up rub rub rub. Anyway the girls dressed sexily but they don't strip.

The sexy dancing lasted for about an hour, they have 6 dancers and they took turn to dance in pairs every 20 minutes. Shit they are hot man!!!

The FHM Girls came on stage at about 2230hrs. The crowd started to gather from here but very mild. No cats call, no whistling. Anyway the FHM Girls are just so so.

Well what about the girls from the lounge / karaoke. I saw some really hot ones and several syt. You need to book them for a 10hours period and that will cost your rp 500,000. They can either sit with you at the lounge or accompany you at the karaoke. The karaoke room is free if you book the girl but you need to pay for the drinks and other expenses. Well if you want to bonk the girl, there are rooms available but the price of the bonk is 1mil rps.

Although the Emporium Spa (1 Floor) and the Emporium Karaoke(2 Floor) are located on the same building, somehow the operating concepts differ. I was told by the manager of the spa that the sexy dancers performing at the spa those girls are available. I was invited to the spa this wednesday from 5pm to see the sexy dancing which apparently see the girls stripping down to their g-strings.

Alas, I am tired after last night outing and may not be able to make the trip. I need to recuperate lah.
Must say that the sex travel agent knows how to get and keep you tried lah...but in a good way. "

Went with a friend to the Emporium lounge cum karoake last night after receiving a hot sms from one of the Emporium Bosses. Apparently last night was special. They had FHM models and hot sexy dancers performing on stage.

Emporium Lounge / Karoake is located at Jl Pecenongan - opposite REDTOP Hotel (for easy reference). Jl Pecenongan comes to live in the evening with the many 5 foot way carts selling all types of tasty local cuisine.

Finding your way there is the least of the problem as all taxi drivers know the place by hard.

I arrived there last night at about 2030hrs with my friend and the lounge was empty. We were the first customers. A waiter came and took our orders and also updated us on the nights program. The sexy dancers dancing in pairs came on at 2130hrs. Mind you, there are hot and sexy unfortunately they are not available. If you fancy any one of them, you can buy them a lady drink costing Rp50,000 and they will tip toe sexily / or sit on you and give you a closed up rub rub rub. Anyway the girls dressed sexily but they don't strip.

The sexy dancing lasted for about an hour, they have 6 dancers and they took turn to dance in pairs every 20 minutes. Shit they are hot man!!!

The FHM Girls came on stage at about 2230hrs. The crowd started to gather from here but very mild. No cats call, no whistling. Anyway the FHM Girls are just so so.

Well what about the girls from the lounge / karaoke. I saw some really hot ones and several syt. You need to book them for a 10hours period and that will cost your rp 500,000. They can either sit with you at the lounge or accompany you at the karaoke. The karaoke room is free if you book the girl but you need to pay for the drinks and other expenses. Well if you want to bonk the girl, there are rooms available but the price of the bonk is 1mil rps.

Although the Emporium Spa (1 Floor) and the Emporium Karaoke(2 Floor) are located on the same building, somehow the operating concepts differ. I was told by the manager of the spa that the sexy dancers performing at the spa those girls are available. I was invited to the spa this wednesday from 5pm to see the sexy dancing which apparently see the girls stripping down to their g-strings.

Alas, I am tired after last night outing and may not be able to make the trip. I need to recuperate lah