Old 09-02-2015, 06:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
AUDITH deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bareback

My 5th encounter is with a 57 years old (virgin, menopause ended, 30 years my senior) work (good) friend after knowing her for 3 years. After her mum passed away, she’s depressed & sick for quite a while. She asked me for meal at her flat. Then she tells me she don’t need condom & asked me to penetrate her. During her tough period, I moved in & lived with her for quite a while.

I remember the 1st few session with her is very uneasy because she doesn’t masturbate. She’s dry & requires lots of lubricant. I need super hard erection with cock ring on her. Her orgasm is never intense & strong. She blackout once during orgasm. She’ll always cry after I cum into her. I’ll hug & pat her to sleep. Days later she wants again.

I often bring her for exercise to prepare her body for sex. All the exercise did kill the uneasiness. Then she starts to have BDSM fetish & likes me to humiliate her. She also likes to catch a cold & ask me to sex her when she’s sick. Other stuffs are surprise rape, dope & blindfold.

Our relationship grows stronger to soul mate kind. In the past I only accompany her for shopping the most. Later stage we even go holiday together. We have bridal photos taken in traditional Chinese wedding costume. She uses to have a cranky character (need to have patience with her). She always bluff she reminds single because she still love her Caucasian bf (never exist) who die from an accident 40 years ago. Sex does change her character to the better & she admits that her character makes her being left on the shelf.

Perhaps, the folk saying ‘lao chu ni dou shi bian tai de’ (matured virgin are perverts) is true indeed. Sex is a basic need for both man & woman.

I encourage her to start a family. Our relationship ended when she married to a Caucasian around her age & left here. They adopted 2 kids. She thanks me for convincing her to have the courage to search for a healthy family life.

(To continue…)