View Single Post
Old 03-11-2014, 12:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 15
panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!
Re: Danshui (DS) Recommendations

here's my field report on my third visit to the famous 皇朝 KTV in Legend Hotel, Danshui (淡水 丽景国际花园酒店)

A quick recap on my first two visit in the same week.

My very first visit, on a tuesday (28 October)
http://sammyboyforum.com/showthr...187571&page=26

it's an amazing first visit. The KTV venue wowed me, I think it's better than Ouya and Yihao in ChangPing.
I took a 山东 girl who's 1.7+ metres tall (i love tall, slender girl) and she took my heart. I was also impressed by many other tall, pretty girls i saw in the line-ups.

My second visit, on a Friday night (31 October).
http://sammyboyforum.com/showpos...&postcount=407

It was Halloween but i saw zero festive decors and no-one was dressed in costumes. My buddies who came early got some very pretty girls. I arrived late at 11pm and I only get to see a few girls in the remaining line-up.
Apparently, while the KTV has 400+ registered girls, only 250+ to 300 girls show up for work every night.
there's three levels of KTV and not all girls go to every level.
As there are many customers, good girls get taken up really fast.

Nonetheless, my brudders sat a HK girl, who eventually was "player-transferred" to me in the end. She is as equally tall as my earlier 山东 girl, less northern-chinese model-like face but the more sultry, seductive kinda look.

in short, the 山东 girl took my heart but this HK made me fall in love. more about her in my third-day field report below.

in this week that's ending, I'v visited this 淡水 danshui 皇朝 KTV 丽景国际花园酒店) THREE times

my first two visits on tuesday and friday nights were great, memorable.
However, my third visit yesterday turned out really disappointing.
Well, it was a saturday night so we expected more girls with better quality. we showed up early, got a bigger, better room with seven of us Singaporeans.

The line-up yesterday (Saturday) is terrible. Very few girls and most are not good looking. It was a stark contrast to Friday's and Tuesday's lineup.

There's two other rooms with five and three singaporeans each, i visited both rooms to hang out for short whiles... so i get to check out what girls were there.

Our theory was this - there was a raid at another danshui KTV the day before (friday), so some girls panicked and didn't show up for work on saturday. Can't verify this theory because the mamasans say that the better looking girls were just snatched up and pre-booked earlier.

(1) there's 7 of us Singaporeans. We took room 281, we were earlier promised we can get a third level KTV room (where the premium rooms are) but the KTV girl (my 山东 girl) whom i tasked to book the KTV room failed to get one.
Nonetheless, the room 281 was a bigger and better decorated room than other level two rooms

(2) total KTV billing is 3870 RMB, we were given two DJs so we tipped 2x 300 + boy tip of 100. total expense was 4370, after splitting equally, it's roughly 640rmb per person.

the bill was slightly higher than expected because one of our new brudder brought his own whisky and the corkage charge alone was 600RMB

(3) seven of us guys but we only had nine girls (due to the lack of good choices)
I didn't pick any girl as there's none that i liked... i sorta sat alone from 8pm till 11:30pm until my HK girl came back from her dental visit to Hong Kong (i spent friday night with her, she left at noon on saturday to go for her afternoon dental visit in Hong Kong, then rushed back late night to work in this KTV)
Originally i wanted to try new girls but since there's a lack of choices and none of the girls available meet my tastes, i was so glad that the HK girl came late and came straight to sit with me.

(4) while the girls weren't as good, our brudders did have good fun. Brudder Risis sat two very spunky girls with playful character, we played three guys Vs three girls tag team dice games etc.
Penalty for losing was to drink whole jugs of whisky mixed with beer, it tasted horrible and one can get high or drunk drinking this way. true enough, one of the spunky girl got really high and danced very seductively in front of everyone.

(5) i was pre-occupied with my HK girl after she arrived (i am sooooo in love with her) that i didn't notice that four of our guys disappeared.
My guess was that they brought the drunk spunky girl to have an orgy session in one of the room, well i didn't ask and they didn't tell (yet)

the remaining two other brudders were eager to go back to room to fuck as well and asked me if they could pay first and go off.
I didn't have enough cash in my wallet (and i didn't carry a credit card)
Wanted to go downstairs to draw cash but my HK girl volunteered to pay first for everyone using her bank card.

shame on you guys lol !!!

How can we singaporean cheongsters let a HK girl pay our KTV room bill?
anyway, now she has a nickname in our group - we called her sugar mommy.

(6) a detail i missed out in my 2nd field report for friday KTV session - Risis and his two brothers are really good at playing games with girls and making them drunk. they made my HK girl really drunk before she started hitting on me, when i took her back to my room, she was really quite a goner. She was giving me a blow-job halfway thru then she fell asleep. lol. i made her drink a lot of plain water and we slept for two hours ( i was fairly drunk myself) before i woke up again to fuck her. it was good sex but i was sorry coz i felt as if i was raping her because she wasn't that ready for sex.

so last night, she came late after her Hong Kong trip, she didn't drink much and we made love in quite an awake manner.... AND IT WAS ONE OF MY BEST SEXUAL EXPERIENCE IN MY LIFE!

she gave great GFE the entire night. after sex when we fell asleep, she would hug me tightly the entire night. in the morning because of the sun, the room was heating up, she pushed me away because it's too hot to hug. i went to turn the air-con really cold and she started hugging me again. So this is one new neat trick i learnt.

as i started to do my third round of sex, i switched off the air-con to make the room a little hot and stuffy and she sweated like crazy.

Try playing this trick with the air-con, i think it works beautifully with the right girl.

OK.... so the week has ended and I look forward to cheong in this Danshui KTV again.

I'm based in China (usually Beijing) but i come down every month to south china for work. I can cheong as often as every other week in a month (sometimes i could cheong as often as every week)

so if you intend to cheong this place, pls PM me with your wechat contact, i'll try to join or organize coz i wanna see my hong kong girl more often.

I'm so in love now....
28 Oct - 1 Nov

Bangkok FR

Baccara #176 Soi Cowboy - 11 Nov

#6 MOOK (Poseidon)
#63 Aee (Nataree)

#20 NOON (CCK massage)

Last edited by panado; 03-11-2014 at 11:10 AM.