Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
best69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Actresses, Pop Idols, and Celebrities in Geylang

WORST BONK OF THE YEAR TINA THE SMELLY CUNT N MOUTH

Feeling hornish yesterday and went through the forum to search for a decent bonk, saw this FR on Tina knnccb which turned out to be the worst bonk i ever had in my Geylang history.

Name: TINA
Origin: GuangDong
Hse:1809
Looks: Ok looking at first glance, but after have a close up in the room, regretted straight away.
Boobs: Thought its B but once she stripped herself, only see 2 weird looking longish nipples yucks.
Catbath: SOP
Ar: Nil
Painting: Nil, wanted to try it but once i go closer to it, Cunt smell liked Dead Rat, totally turned my mood away. Saw some red dots around the area hopefully its not infectious.
Frenching: NIL, she throw herself to me, but she got smelly breath.
FJ: Rejected it as my mood is super affected by the Foul odour, funny thing is that she offered me @50 buck for something extra, maybe some bros here had tried before, shall not elaborate but its disgusting
GFE: Gave me attitude when i rejected to pay extra

RTF: Not in a million years

Worst bonk of my history, after seeing the FR on exploding in my pants, F+++ a totally waste of money! Even to pay me, i wouldn't ever wish to encounter this smelly cunt. The figure is also one of the most unproportional that i since came across, maybe i go bonk a shemale is still far better off

Wenwen/DanDan(2062), AnQi(1615w), JiaMei,(2047) Aimee(1654A),Angel(1649),Baixue(1805),Xiaodie(1606 A),Xiaoyu(2831A),Siqi,YiYi(1803),XiaoS(1612),TangT ang(1639)

Worst Bonk of the year
smelly cb Tina

http://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.ph...&postcount=764

Last edited by best69; 11-06-2014 at 10:43 PM.