View Single Post
Old 06-05-2014, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22888 / Power: 24
marlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 『雪儿, Sizzling HOT Girl』The POPULAR Goddess Is Back!『哥们心目中的女神回来啦! 口交高手, 不可错过!{

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUMMIbears View Post

Just came back from her house.
Was pretty much the best experience I had for now so I had to pen this FR down in the wee hours of the night so that I didn't miss anything out. ><

When she opened the door in a blue skin tight dress, her first sentence was “小帥哥。。。!” I was surprised by what she said so I kinda smiled it away... >< Afterwards, she brought me in and asked me about my age, since she thought I was underage haha. Explained that I was way past legal age le ^^".

We proceeded to the bathroom after undressing. Her body was petite and slim and her face was GORGEOUS. I asked her how old is she and her real age shocked me. She really 保養 until damn good. As she helped me clean my lil bro, because we were super close like skin to skin le, I nibbled her ear. She gave a quiet little moan and looked at me. As our eyes were locked on each other, our lips met and we frenched for a short while. We both smiled afterwards. TCSS-ed abit before moving to the bed.

As I was sitting on the edge of the bed, she pounced over me and whispered into my ear “你害羞是嗎?不要害羞小寶貝。” This 小寶貝 nickname got stuck all the way until the end haha. ^^" Then she started licking at my nips in a bended pose. I kissed her on the neck up back to her mouth and we locked lips and tongue. Then she told me to retreat back up to the pillows. That was the time she released her wavy long hair from the hair bun. That scene was very beautiful I tell you. Then her tongue waggled around my nips again before moving down the legs. Slowly but surely, she closed in on my balls and sucked on it. As if she was playing with my willpower, she slowly slides her mouth from the balls to my lil bro. Then she teased my lil bro with her tongue before cupping it entirely with her mouth. Holy shat she was going all out with the BBBJ. I played with her breasts and long wavy hair along the way and even told her “你頭髮很好玩。”

After she had a go at my lil bro, I need to have a go at her lil sis. I told her to lie on the bed which she willingly did. Then I went down at her lil sis and tongue-waggled it. Fingered about her lil sis to moisten it more and continued sucking and waggling my tongue inside her. She was definitely enjoying it with her frequent moans, and at one time she even said “很舒服。” As her lil sis got wetter, I was about to finger her as I looked at her reaction. She wanted my lil bro in her. She went back to BBBJ until lil bro was rock hard before capping on.

The FJ was amazing nonetheless. Her lil sis was pretty tight like the bros above said. We started off with cowgirl and she rode me up and down. Then it was front and back. Same like the BBBJ, I played with her hair and ear. After awhile, she wanted me on top and we went into missionary. Her moans became louder and louder as I thrust in harder and harder. Wanted to rest abit during missionary and went for her lips again. Amazing feeling as our tongues danced around each other. Afterwards, I came down for a 2nd round of painting. This time, she was already quite wet but I still played with her lil sis. She started grabbing the pillows by her side with which I grabbed her hands and locked fingers with her. Lovely view from downstairs. Then, we returned back to cowgirl and she commented why I still going strong. “是不是你經常做啊?” I answered not really. We changed to a new position she suggested, doggy style. As this was my first time doing it, I think I too kanchiong so much so that haven't go inside her I already started thrusting. ^^" 丟臉啊。She guided me in and I went at her a few more times before releasing my load inside the condom inside her.

TCSS-ed abit more before heading into the shower. She gave me a naughty scratch and squeezed my non-existent biceps during the conversation. >< I think I too mesmerized by her all night that I forgot to pay her until she reminded me at the doorstep. 對不起,雪兒姐。 ^^" Also bros, take note she might be returning back to China soon around next month! Enjoy her while she lasts~

Looks: 100/10 (100% like the images, DROP-DEAD GORGEOUS)
Body: 10/10 (Petite and slim and nice racks ><)
Frenching: 100/10 (Really enjoyed locking lips and tongue with her)
Catbath: 10/10 (Gentle licks and sucks that really turned me on)
BBBJ: 100/10 (Devoured my lil bro multiple times...)
FJ: 100/10 (Super tight lil sis she has)
GFE: 100/10 (She more like an elder sister+lover to me <3)
RTF: YES YES YES (KC gao gao le...)
power fr bro

Achieved my FINAL Target 22888(易易发发发) on 20141228(爱你一世一易易发)

DON'T up me for points exchange. I WILL NOT up you back. Thanks
:

Last edited by marlborotan; 11-05-2014 at 12:34 PM.