The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   malay girl (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=307193)

desirefor 22-08-2012 02:39 PM

malay girl

hi bros out there, recently i tried to hook up a malay girl to smoke togethr and be friends. we text like normal friends and we meet up to smoke yst. and now she nv even want to reply me. bros can u please help me? i am troubled. i just wanna make friends with her nothing else,

whitegals 28-08-2012 02:33 PM

Re: malay girl

Quote:

Originally Posted by desirefor (Post 7658820)
hi bros out there, recently i tried to hook up a malay girl to smoke togethr and be friends. we text like normal friends and we meet up to smoke yst. and now she nv even want to reply me. bros can u please help me? i am troubled. i just wanna make friends with her nothing else,

just playing hard to get, you never encounter before? :cool:

TehGaDai 28-08-2012 02:36 PM

Chio anot? She found smoking too bored ah? :D

<<totally>> 28-08-2012 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TehGaDai (Post 7691474)
She found smoking too bored ah? :D

That big grin might have suggested that what we are thinking next. I just said it out:" Tell her try smoking that meat pipe of yours." :D

Mindy 28-08-2012 02:44 PM

TS she may have found other smoke buddy. Try to 'smoke' other malay girl if you can, pardon the pun :D

Please let me know by pm if you want a serious reply as ppl had feedback to me my comments are too serious and may get zapped. :mad:

<<totally>> 28-08-2012 02:57 PM

Quote:

Bro come on leh, smoking together and exchanged some texts do not bring you two closer.

These are basic social ethics, when people ask you if you wish to go for smoke break, normally first time even I just came back from it. I still accept the invitation, if not meet each other at smoking point in the future do have awkwardness.

That friend of your that did not reply your text, she might be too busy to reply you or have not seen the text yet. Wait awhile to see if there is reply, if really no reply, send a text asking if she saw the previous text.

If no reply on her part, just be a man dun bother her again and go find another target. :cool:

littlepok 28-08-2012 03:01 PM

Quote:

seriously, by your points i can guess your standard of postings here.

if u only wanna make friends with her, go write in facebook, flowerpod, auntie agony but certainly not sammyboy la come on.

this is not a place for platonic (definition of platonic do not include FB).

if she is not interested, move on. clinging on her like a leech just cheapen yourself and further piss her off.

luvuass 28-08-2012 03:25 PM

I think smoking with u is too boring for her

<<totally>> 28-08-2012 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littlepok (Post 7691584)
if she is not interested, move on. clinging on her like a leech just cheapen yourself and further piss her off.

Hehe.....oh, that's the way, uh-huh,uh-huh,
I like it, uh-huh,uh-huh~!!
that's the way uh-huh, uh-huh
I like it uh-huh~!!!:cool:

TehGaDai 28-08-2012 03:53 PM

If she no longer reply, move on lah bro. Why you always jio gal to smoke ??
Hahah... if she don't smoke? :confused:

Rasta Marley 28-08-2012 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luvuass (Post 7691701)
I think smoking with u is too boring for her

Hey, maybe the Malay gal was keen on smoking TS's "cigar", and gave enough hints, but TS could not catch her hints, thus the opportunity was lost! LOL

sta1100 28-08-2012 04:17 PM

Bro, no big deal there are so many smoke buddy around even less 1 won't kill you.

Secret7 29-08-2012 12:32 AM

Girl not stupid lah. You want smoke buddy only you say, so friend only ok lah why you want some more?

Girls got six sense. When people interested in them they also know. Maybe you come on too strong.

Relax bro. Look for other smoke buddies to tcss first. Maybe can find better one.

mr nice guy 29-08-2012 03:53 AM

Quote:

hmmm, maybe u smoked contraband cigarettes and that pisses her off..

or maybe, she knew that your points at sammyboy is negative and that you are just full of it..

and lastly your post is confusing.. you say you want to hook up a malay girl to be friends and nothing else, and when she doesn't reply your texts you are troubled? why is tat so? unless you have other agendas planned for her ( which in 99.9% is true )..

Just so you know, theres no just "being friends and nothing more" in this forum.. :D

uxorious 29-08-2012 07:54 AM

Maybe she was tired of waiting for you to offer her your cigar to smoke.