The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Chinese Gal Fucking with Black (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=253134)

lawyer@ 18-09-2011 04:36 PM

Chinese Gal Fucking with Black

Hi bros and sis, any of you have have encounter either yourself (sis), girlfriends or any female friends that bonked with blacks before.

This is what happened. Last night happened to see my ex online. Chat with her for half an hour before we drift to the chapter of our sex lives. Bababa, told her my sex live nothing to shout about and asked her. You do what she told me.

Last week went to celebrate one of her gf b'day at along Bencoolen and a black (told me is from KENYA) managed to hook her up. Maybe cos of the influence of alcholo, went with him to his room across the road and was bonked by his the whole night. Now told me a bit worried even though the guy have a cap.

Upon hearing it, I was fucking hot (dun know why), and was thinking of all the guys how come choose a black (sorry I am not being racist). just really bo song and scolded her. I can tell that my ex enjoyed the session. Even have the cheek to told me her friend did it as well.

Is it very common nowsdays for our local gals to try black.
Anyone have or heard of such incident before to share. ThanKs

TheHornyDevilz 18-09-2011 04:39 PM

Re: Chinese Gal Fucking with Black

AIDs is prevalent in the African continent. Also E-bola, Tse Tse Fly's sleeping sickness, and a whole bunch of others.

Given that they have no central government to speak off, and that there is no guidelines on medical checks, I would be prudent to get your ex to go for FULL medical checkup, especially for blood test.

itsmyfault 18-09-2011 04:40 PM

my long distance cousin once admitted that she likes african american guys and would love them for their long penis hmm

Porky123 18-09-2011 08:17 PM

Yes I do aware that some Chinese gals like African Dicks I used to have an ex colleague who also tried African before Told me that it was a completely different experience Any sis like to comment on that

MasterBates 18-09-2011 08:22 PM

Hi TS,

What's wrong being black? The fact of the matter is yours ain't long enough for her. Just accept it.

LovePotion 18-09-2011 11:26 PM

Not really all the blacks have long dick, i am a chinese and mine is 18cm. LOL

Btw nowadays girls dun mind their bf is an ah mo, black or malay.

One of my good friends boyfriend is a Malay but i know ah mo are the most popular ones.

They can hook girls easily in pub or club and girls just love it. Time have change and nothing is wrong or impossible

bully 18-09-2011 11:26 PM

Once u try a black, there's no turning back! :D

tomvoyeur 18-09-2011 11:34 PM

Black, Indians or angmos - truth is, if u don't try, dun blame others for trying. ;)

LovePotion 18-09-2011 11:39 PM

HAHA. Good reply. Btw any1 tried with ah mo(female) before?

Soon Nail 19-09-2011 12:17 AM

That mean Black now have a longer penis!!!

owl888 19-09-2011 12:57 AM

Black guy can be quite handsome. Guys like pretty gal, gal also like handsome guy. It's a fucking world isn't it:D

Glock 19-09-2011 01:01 AM

i think this means you are a racist

do you get all "hot" when you think of your ex fucking white cocks also ?

indians ?

<insert race here> ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by lawyer@ (Post 6358998)
Upon hearing it, I was fucking hot (dun know why), and was thinking of all the guys how come choose a black (sorry I am not being racist).

1nottiboy 19-09-2011 01:30 AM

One gal whom I wanted to fuck many years ago (but didnt) hooked up with a black guy. she told her parents and they told her to break up or they would disown her. most asian gals who obey their parents. she didnt and the last i heard, they dont talk abt her anymore.

LovePotion 19-09-2011 01:47 AM

Asian girls are hot, thats why they r high in demand for the foreigners.

I just felt jealous when all the foriegners occupy all the asain girls, be it pretty or ugly.

Maybe we should reflect and do something about it

naturegreen 19-09-2011 08:37 AM

TS, black or white, everyone are still human. You are prejudiced against blacks? The girls everyday eat hainanese white chicken also sian. Sometimes they want to eat Sio Kway or Braised Duck. It's people with your kind of mindset that causes discrimination all around the world.