The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Kota Kinabalu / labuan (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=10289)

korndamned 02-03-2003 09:59 PM

Kota Kinabalu / labuan

hellooo people

i will be in kota kinabalu for a few days. can anybody tell me where i can get "good" babes? i heard you can get some young ones at beringgis beach resort.. is that true? any hc in kk?

and also labuan. i was told by a local that victoria hotel is a good place to start with in labuan.

can anybody please share their experiences?

thanks in advance.

Man8work 23-03-2003 08:44 PM

interesting place in kk

Brother...there is no young babe at berringis beach resorts. Its out from town and a "no star" resort.

But kk...u can get massage + extra service at:-
1) center point shopping complex.$$$$$ floor/8th.

2) Beverly hotel..massage + extra service

but u only pay for massage and have to runding the price inside the room. make sure u have ur wallet ready inside
price: hj..rm 50.
fj:rm 150

FUN PUB.

BEST PLACE----SHENGNANIGANS - HYATT HOTEL
----THE REEF - AT BEACH STREET

HAVE FUN..

jasdude 24-03-2003 01:47 PM

To sabah fun seekers

to what i remember -Pay attention to hair saloon near hotel town shangrila kk - its a fuck shop in disguise.

Centre point facilities sucks so might as well u rm call from hotel and ask for gals from the massage card on the table. Get the gal number after the first time and ask her to intro also FL to u.

Nothing much in KK but when u r in tawau , a quick fuck for indonesia or philipine gal will onli cost u rm 20 .

Laubuan , gd for boozing and woman but quality depends on place u go . mostly indonesian and philipine . U might find china gals but it depends .

makedono 26-03-2003 07:26 AM

In Labuan last Saturday (24 March) and went to Red Lotus Barber saloon near Millimewah Dept. Store. PLace opened at 12 Noon. Went up but girls had not came down (lived upstairs). After about 10 minuntes the OKT call down the girls, about 6 of them. Selected a Philipino no. 6 (later gave name as Shirleen).

Went upstairs and after taking off clothes, start frenching for 5 minutes and then we have bathed together. After bath, the real action started. She did some cat bath on me...so and so only. And I replied with some pussy eating. And then on with the rain coat and took her first missionary style b4 going for doggy and then back to missionary before I loaded the rubber (only lasted about 5 minutes!!! Not her fault though..I was just too horny).

Look: 7/10
Aged: 22
Breast: 6/10 (small)
Skin: not too fair but not dark either
BBBJ: 7/10
AR : Receiving only
FJ: 8/10 (very cooperative)

Damage : this is the best part RM130 + 10 as tip
I was told that overnight is only RM300.

Ged121 27-03-2003 01:50 PM

Being based in Brunei .. KK and Labuan are my cheonging outlets .. desperate.

Just to continue on info. given.

KK .. Shenannigams is a fun pub deal .. girls tend to pour in there about 10 p.m. .. fair selection, slightly older than the girls that get into the Reef Project .. definetly a younger group. Didn't see much action otherwise.

Labuan .. sadly Jupiter 8 is closed right now, though if it opens is the prime pussy spot. Kings, Liverpool, Strawberries are all KTV's, quality varies. Xmas time there were some honeys in Liverpool (mainly Filipinas), Kings is the current hot spot. Indos or Filipinas RM300 for the night, RM250 after midnight .. Chinese girls available aRM600 for ythe night but rare.

Thank fuck I'm off to KL soon.

korndamned 27-03-2003 10:32 PM

dude, i was in brunei for 4 years.. life was hard. hahah.. anyway, i used to check out victoria in labuan.. the owner of the place is one hot chinese lady.. she told me chinese babes are rare.. i wished i could have her.. haha.. never dare to ask.. probably lady of some mafiaso... ehheh

Ged121 28-03-2003 03:51 PM

the good news bro' is that for the next 6 months I will be spending at least half of my time in KL, so between KL and home trips to Sin City I should get all the action I can handle .. sad pussy trips to Labuan, KK and Miri should be a thing of the past.

As for Brunei .. ahhhh, my punishment is over, what this place needs is the big religious plug removing from its ass and it could turn into a half decent place .. for the time being 'imported goods' only !

lawry 08-11-2004 04:29 PM

Re: Kota Kinabalu / labuan

hi ppl,

going down to KK from 2 dec to 5th dec for some personal stuff.. any happening update to keep me from getting too bored over there?

cheers

lawry

p.s beverly hotel still as good?

gigantic_tk 08-11-2004 05:35 PM

See if these info is still valid and of help to you....

South East Asia Massage Parlor: Labuan, situated in the Borneo Island is an island full of adventures. Filipinos, Indonesian & Local natives are easily find there.

Victoria Health Club, a very popular place where Filipinos girls can be easily accessible. For massage, RM 70, for short service (including fuck, blow job)RM150, and for overnight service RM300-350 (till the next day 12pm)

Other places will be Casa Nova disco, Beyond 2000, Jupiter Disco, Golden Cafe, Golden Lotus, etc.. The Taxi driver know every places above. Teksi services are cheap there from RM5-20. Thai, Chinese (mainland China) girls are also there but with slightly higher price for Thai and very expensive for Chinese from Mainland China!!!

Hotel are cheap, e.g. Sheraton 5 stars hotel only cast RM140++. Hope you enjoy your adventure there!

lawry 08-11-2004 06:20 PM

brudder gigantic_tk..

thanks for the info..

but i am going to kota kinabaru leh.. not labuan....

sigh.. must i do my trick on paying a big tip to the bell boys and let them do wonders for me again?!??!?!

gigantic_tk 09-11-2004 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lawry
brudder gigantic_tk..

thanks for the info..

but i am going to kota kinabaru leh.. not labuan....

sigh.. must i do my trick on paying a big tip to the bell boys and let them do wonders for me again?!??!?!

Your header is misleading liao, I will skip this thread then........................

lawry 09-11-2004 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gigantic_tk
Your header is misleading liao, I will skip this thread then........................

not my header lah.. i do a search and borrowed someone's created thread to post.. dont wan to flood SB with too many threads...

and this thread is about Kota Kinabaru and Labuan right? not misleading lah...

maituleow 12-11-2004 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lawry
not my header lah.. i do a search and borrowed someone's created thread to post.. dont wan to flood SB with too many threads...

and this thread is about Kota Kinabaru and Labuan right? not misleading lah...

Hey bro Lawry,Beverly hotel is still the main fuck joint for chinese girls..check out Promenade hotel at Api Api..proceed from the swimming pool and by the back, the health center operates with hotel rooms for the massage services...mostly local kadazans NOT MALAYS ,the center operates like JB style got manager to intro the girls...The local chinese lady good for HJ but about 30+ suggest u opt for the young kadazan girls...after your hard work try the chinese restaurant..supposedly the best in API...enjoy..

The New Hotel (Marriot I think) next to Hyatt whould be ready in Dec..check out the crowd and get free ONS...I used to get them over at the revamped Hyatt...

Tenrang 07-12-2004 01:05 PM

Guys,
Basically this is a resort area and if you are lucky you will be able to pick up in the disco. Girls are very willing and for Beverly Hotel, you will need to be friendly with the OKT to intro you to the ladies.
Mostly from the Phillipines and very interesting.
If you are lucky, get her Mobile number and book her after she finish work.
The price is lower.

lawry 09-12-2004 10:47 AM

just came back from kk... its true that beverly hotel is one of the hot spot.. the rest will be hair saloon..

went to the hottest pub - beach club and shaihannigans.... but didnt manage to pick gals up.. afraid to get bash up if picked the wrong ones....some of the gals quite chio there......maybe next trip will have more balls......

cheers

lawry